Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
Location: Leeds, UK
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state of the art printing facility in Leeds supplies Lottery scratch cards and pre-paid telephone card products to clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Officer to join one of our most crucial functions. The purpose of the Compliance Team is to ensure that when the job is printed all customer requirements are met, as well as regulatory and company protocols. As Compliance Officer you would be responsible for carrying out stringent and complex audits to ensure these are met; essentially you would be the last port of call before the job is printed.
The role involves:
- Carefully auditing documentation such as Working Papers, Product Specifications and Run Cards to assess whether the scratch card game will meet requirements in terms of game play, prize structure, physical appearance etc.
- Engaging closely with other departments involved in the process including Sales, Game Programming, Print, and Packaging to collate necessary information.
- Reporting on non-conformities found during the auditing process and following up to ensure that corrective action has been taken.
- Auditing current processes and practices to ensure that they meet company and regulatory protocols.
- Working to strict deadlines to ensure jobs are printed in line with the press schedule.
- Carrying out post-production checks to ensure that all of the required actions have been carried out prior to the order being dispatched.
In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- An analytical and quizzical nature to explore issues further, and the ability to think beyond the boundaries of a ‘check list approach’.
- Self-organisation and a methodical approach.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Persistence in seeing a job through to conclusion and ‘tying up the loose ends’.
- The capacity to identify errors and omissions that other people have missed.
- The ability to manage the pressure of conflicting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to feedback information on non-conformities to others.
- Strong IT skills, including Excel.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: LeedsRecruitment@scientificgames.com