IT Service Desk Engineer
Department / Function: Technology ~ Internal IT
SG Gaming is seeking an IT Service Desk Engineer to support the user base of around 500+ staff across 4 regional sites and their associated equipment and peripherals. In this role, based out of Feltham, West London, you will be the face of the department when dealing with all SG Gaming staff from the Executive down, being at all times approachable, tactful and knowledgeable.
If you have level one or two desktop service experience and are able to commute to Feltham we would very much like to hear from you.
- Desktop support (Level One and Two).
- Ability to manage multiple calls/tickets in timely manner.
- Assisting with the management of the internal VoIP system.
- Administration of Windows Active Directory & Exchange.
- Creating comprehensive user documentation.
- Out of hours support (on a rota basis).
- Assisting with departmental projects and initiatives.
- Manage the centralised print and scan management software.
- Ability to work across different locations and environments.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Exchange 2010
- Office 2010/2013/2016
- Network Connectivity - TCP/IP
- Active Directory
- Mobile Device Support (Android and iPhone/iPad)
- General experience of managing server platforms; including 2003/2008/2012 – e.g. setting up permissions, access, maintenance.
- Experience in a diverse IT support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Microsoft System Centre Config Manager (SCCM) experience
- Knowledge of SysAid or other ticket management platform, e.g. Remedy
- Cisco Unified Call Manager experience
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Network Administration - Maintenance of group polices and scripts
- Knowledge of VB scripting / MS PowerShell
- Knowledge of Linux / MacOS
- CompTIA A+ Network+ certified
- Microsoft Certification, e.g. MCP or MCSE
- ITIL experience - ideally v3 qualified
- University degree or other academic qualification
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits including:
- Company bonus
- On call allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Contribution based pension scheme
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Search: IT Service Desk Engineer, IT Support, Desktop Support, SCCM, SysAid, ITIL (v3), TCP/IP, CompTIA, MCP, MCSE