Department / Function: Operations ~ Warehouse
SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Stock Controller to join the Feltham based team.
In this role you will ensure that all stock held within the depot is organized and logged correctly and that all stock records are accurate and stock loses and errors are minimized. You will be responsible for preparing deliveries and collections of stock as well as accurately picking and transferring stock. You will manage stock transfers between locations while updating the internal computerized system (Astea) with stock transfers as required.
You will liaise with the Stock Management team to highlight and investigate stock and discrepancies and take charge in ensuring stock is correctly logged within the warehouse ensuring adequate and accurate stock levels are maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, with Stock Control/Warehouse experience in a fast paced environment and ideally have experience of using a Stock Control computer system.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained over the required minimum levels.
- Maintaining stock control system.
- Re-ordering stock when required.
- Issuing Stock to Engineers on a daily basis
- Ensuring faulty stock is sent for repair on required days.
- Ensuring that all deliveries are checked for quantity & quality and accurately received on the stock control system.
- Assisting Stock Team/Management with quarterly and year end Stock Checks.
- You may from time to time be required to work additional paid overtime as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Computer Literate (Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- The ability to prioritize work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner is essential.
- It would be preferable to hold a clean driving license and Stacker Truck License/Training.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.