Trainee Sales Executives
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
Scientific Games is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' has over 10,000 employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100 countries on 6 continents. Our purpose-built, state of the art printing facility in Leeds supplies instant Lottery scratch cards to clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking to recruit two Trainee Sales Executives to contribute to maximising sales of the company’s lottery products by managing and developing existing business. The role will cover Europe, Middle East and Africa for Lottery Products and Services. This role has a strong customer focus which requires the meeting of sales targets, identifying new opportunities and expanding client portfolios. It is envisaged that prior to taking on the selling role, initially under the close guidance of more senior sales personnel, the new recruits will spend time in the Customer Service department to familiarise themselves with the demands of the customers.
The role will involve:
- Supporting current sales personnel in the preparation of all sales and account servicing activity.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships via meetings, calls and emails and providing support, information and guidance.
- Preparation and implementation of plans to develop customers’ sales.
- Selling the Company Lottery products by gaining a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements and identity and recommend appropriate solutions as required.
- Identifying new markets and potential business opportunities.
- Assistance with the development of new products and product improvements.
- Preparation of regular reports regarding sales figures and individual sales performances as a whole.
- This role will require regular travel to customers or business divisions across the EMEA region and internationally, as appropriate.
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness and customer focus
- Willingness to work as part of a team in an entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience gained within a customer-facing role is essential.
- Competency in one or more European languages is desirable
- A willingness to travel is essential.