Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Reporting Analyst (Excel, PowerPoint)
SG Gaming, a market leader in the retail gaming sector, is seeking a Reporting Administrator/Analyst to join its Feltham (West London) based Customer Service Team.
SG Gaming are contracted to accurately and regularly report against our contracted service targets as they relate to the maintenance of our machine estates. The Reporting Analyst will compile reports for all our customers and internal stakeholders as part of the Service Desk team. This will involve exporting large quantities of data from our Service Systems and turning that data into easily digestible graphs and tables so they can quickly be checked to see if there is a problem with a device or software release.
The tools in use today are primarily Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint so a good working knowledge of these is essential for the role. The reporting currently in place is mature and fit for purpose but we are always open to improving how we work as an organisation and as a Department. The quality of what is being delivered must remain high and all reports must be delivered within expected and agreed time frames.
This position requires an experienced Administrator/Analyst who is comfortable working with large amount of data and is experienced in report production on a large scale.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our Service structures and the associated data.
- As part of a team, produce all scheduled contracted Service Reports and distribute to the relevant parties.
- Assist with reporting against current software and hardware releases to ensure we are monitoring for any stability issues during the deployment stages.
- Be a point of contact for our internal commercial teams if they require assistance in understanding the current or past success rates against specific customer account KPIs.
- Assist with the production of presentations for customer meetings where service data is required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience producing reports for senior management and customers.
- Track record of using Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level.
- Solid communication skills as part of the role involves direct communication with SG Gaming customers.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively using good judgement in making decisions and performing tasks.
- Attention to detail is critical as our reports must be accurate particularly customer facing reports.
- JIRA knowledge.
- Experience extracting and manipulating data from Service /CRM systems.
- Any experience in the gaming Industry would be advantageous due to the bespoke nature of the industry.
Working across the arcade, bingo, casino, interactive and licensed betting office sectors of the UK, we are one of the leaders in our field, supplying some of the biggest names in the industry with both the hardware and software to drive forward their success. Also providing content for the interactive gaming sector, we have over 30,000 machines licensed to clients across the country. With a dedicated team of over 70 content developers, we aim to be at the cutting edge of the gaming industry, providing both new content and technology whilst a team of almost 200 technicians provides a broad range of field services to clients.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Search: Reporting Administrator/Reporting Analyst/Excel Reports/Service Desk Reporting