Business Development Manager
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
Location: United Kingdom
SG Gaming is seeking a talented and highly motivated Business Development Manager, with a proven record of maximizing sales and profit from multiple current and new accounts. We are looking for an individual with good machine product knowledge ideally within the Bingo and Adult Gaming Centre sector who is commercially minded and articulate. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within the Gaming Industry, who has a passion for growing the customer base and contributing to cash box growth.
You will have solid experience building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and facilitating partnerships between internal teams and external suppliers. You shall work closely with our customers and the Director of Business Development to create, develop and implement sales strategies to exceed budgeted targets and maximise the return for the customer through our product solutions.
This role requires you to travel extensively around the UK. We can be flexible on your location.
- Create and Implement business plans to exceed budgeted targets.
- Own the customer relationship management strategy which will include building and managing relations and communication at all levels.
- Develop a target customer list and attack that list to on board new clients to our business
- Drive sales through consultative selling, being a product expert and assisting the customer to overcome their key problems/achieve their visions
- Work with Customer Machines team to:
- Understand and access regional machine performance and operational trends via periodic regional business reviews.
- Facilitate the migration of any new technology platform functionality across the customer estate.
- Assist in co-creation, design and delivery of training programs for the customer in order to ensure productivity and revenue income plans are achieved or exceeded.
- Organize and manage periodic meetings with customers to review and identify mutually agreed actions to maintain or better cashbox revenues.
- Work closely with the content/ BI/Product and Marketing teams to support and influence the wider business strategy and to also create and deliver account plans to drive revenue.
- Undertake regular site visits to better understand and provide feedback on customer and competitor procedures/initiatives and activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven sales ability.
- Proven account management experience operating on a strategic and day to day operational basis.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of effective communication.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry ideally in the AGC and Bingo sectors combined.
- Credible, articulate and self-motivated with the ability to gain the respect of customers.
- Target orientated with the ability to meet and exceed annual targets, demonstrable results for delivery.
- Ability to manage a number of projects with an analytical approach identifying trends, opportunities and performance.
SG Gaming employs more than 500 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: email@example.com