Product Manager Electronic Tables (EMEA)
Department / Function: Product Development ~ Product Development
Location: Vienna, Austria
The person in this position is responsible for the management of Electronic Table Systems in EMEA, including identifying market needs, suggesting prioritization of product development resources and evaluating and measuring product performance.
Works closely with product development, the sales team, customers, suppliers and understands and defines market challenges, business conditions, competitive and market requirements, customer and technical requirements and product direction.
This role can be based in either Vienna or Barcelona.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the regional rollout of new ETS products
- Explore new business opportunities and create new ways to market ETS products
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work with the Marketing Department and others to ensure collateral materials are created and released in a timely manner
- Provide direction on how the product should be marketed and sold
- Create product release plan for all products
- Supervise the work performed by other individuals working with products
- Develop and maintain product sales guide
- Develop sales force training programs for new products
- Train sales force on new products and features
- Collect and provide feedback on products in the field
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Work with other departments on the rollout of new and existing products
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive product management experience, preferably in gaming
- Experience in live and/or electronic table games, either in casino operations or in the gaming supply business
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a business plan
- Proven track record of effective management combined with an innovative and market-driven approach
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Outlook
- Effective problem solving skills
- Analytical thinker
- Strategic planner
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers at all levels including top level management
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- Good command of French and/or German
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry’s broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. The company is #1 in technology-based gaming systems, digital real-money gaming and sports betting platforms, casino table games and utility products and lottery instant games, and a leading provider of games, systems and services for casino, lottery and social gaming. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology. Visit www.scientificgames.com, for updated financial and other Company information.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: HR.International@scientificgames.com