Driver (Cat C1)
Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
Location: Manchester, UK
SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Driver (Cat C1 license & CPC Certified) to join the Chadderton based team.
The Transport Department’s core responsibility is to deliver and collect terminals to betting shops, bingo clubs and arcades as per the installation and collection schedules. Working from a busy Chadderton warehouse, you will be tasked with ensuring deliveries and collections are made in a timely manner, whilst adhering to all driving regulations.
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are completed within the timeframe stated on schedule.
- To be flexible with working times as per company needs.
- Document all POD’s on Ipad.
- Report any vehicle faults at the earliest opportunity.
- Remain smart and polite (customer facing role).
- Ensure Load is secure.
- Ensure vehicles are kept clean and tidy.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Clean driving license.
- Cat C1 license holder.
- CPC card holder.
- Proven proactive approach to keep management informed with any problems encountered during transport details.
- The ability to prioritize work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
- Experience in multi drop would be advantageous.
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Contribution based pension scheme
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org