Evening Cleaner (25 Hours per week)
Department / Function: Operations ~ Facilities
Hours: Monday to Friday (4pm-9pm)
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. We are currently seeking an Evening Cleaner to work Monday to Friday, 4pm – 9pm (25 hours per week) in our Leeds facility. Weekend working will also be required where you will be expected to work overtime one weekend in four.
Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds manufactures lottery scratch card and pre-paid telephone card products to be supplied to clients worldwide. You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the site.
Your role will involve cleaning the offices, meeting rooms, reception area, toilets and canteen to the required standard. Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Hoovering and mopping as appropriate
- Polishing, wiping and disinfecting surfaces as appropriate
- Emptying bins and shredders
- Operating a buffer machine if and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
In order to be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Previous experience of cleaning gained within an office / factory environment is essential.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently when required.
- A flexible approach to work (Weekend working will be required where you will be expected to work overtime one weekend in four)
- A Professional and friendly manner
- An understanding of the colour coded cleaning system for hygiene
You will be given a competitive base salary and benefits which include 26 days holiday, car park onsite, defined contribution pension scheme.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.