Department / Function: Product Development ~ Interactive Games Development
Scientific Games Interactive, a world leader in igaming solutions to the global gaming industry is looking to add a front end game developer to its software team.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work on multiple projects throughout the year - all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
You will be tasked with creating industry leading cross platform casino and slot games using our core bespoke frontend platform that serves as the foundation for all of our global content.
• Excellent knowledge of object orientated programming
• Familiarity with common design patterns and usage
• Experience using build tools
• Experience using version control
• Experience in game development or complex visual applications
• Game development experience
• Experience using canvas/webgl/Pixi.js/CreateJS
• Experience using MVC frameworks
• Experience using git
Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: email@example.com