Front-end Gaming Developer
Department / Function: Product Development ~ Interactive Games Development
Location: Chadderton (Manchester)
Scientific Games Interactive, a world leader in igaming solutions to the global gaming industry is looking to add to its software team.
We are a group of distributed engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds. In Manchester we have a number of multi-disciplinary teams creating entire game packages, for release across all of our global partners.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work on multiple projects throughout the year - all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction. You will work with and advance our core bespoke frontend platform that serves as the foundation for all of our global content and build compelling games for our online casino partners.
- As a front-end developer, you'll work with HTML5, JS and TS. Here are a few of the areas that you will be focussed on:
- Online casino game development
- Build tools (Jenkins, Grunt)
- Source Control (Git, SVN)
- Commercial experience in object-oriented computer programming
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Game development
- TypeScript experience
- General MVC Framework knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong experience with current web application development libraries
- You have demonstrated OO design experience, with a good understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience working with distributed agile technical and non-technical groups across an organization
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org