Senior Studio Producer - Games Development
Department / Function: Product Development ~ Content Development
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
SG Interactive, a market leader in the UK gaming sector is looking for a Senior Studio Producer to join its Bristol based Game Development Team.
As a division of Scientific Games Corporation, Scientific Games Interactive provides robust iGaming solutions to the global gaming industry anchored by the world's best portfolio of casino games, including slots and table game content from its Bally, Barcrest, Shuffle Master, and Williams game studios.
As a Senior Studio Producer, you will be responsible for the game studio and highly skilled cross functional teams. You will oversee the overall quality of the mechanics and aesthetics for all games produced by the Bristol studio. In addition to your duties in Bristol you, as a Senior Producer, will support and give guidance on game consistency and quality to the Manchester Producer to support all UK studios expectations from a customer/partner perspective.
The role of a Senior Studio Producer is multi-purpose, guiding the games team in reaching the vision established by the Executive Producer, assisting in communication between departments, sharing knowledge, tracking competitor developments and assisting the sales teams where needed. As the Senior Producer you should use previous product and/or customer related experience to improve game developments, innovate the product and give insight on player research that directly effects the overall game performance and player experience.
Working closely with the Executive Producer and the Chief Product Officer you will be active in strategic initiatives around studio/ product innovation and enhancements as well as designing processes that create quicker time to market, enhance game production quality and meet customer/market needs as they change and grow.
As a Senior Studio Producer, your main tasks will be focused on but not limited to:
- Create and Own the vision of the game/product and ensure team commitment and understanding
- Be the “customer” for the development team and provide clarity around the product needs
- Pre-release responsibilities focused on completing the game on time for release
- Directs the game development and final authority within the team by:
- Making informed long-term decisions where changes in the game, technical specifications or team are required / proposed
- Reviewing the quality and consistency of the studio game delivers and provide constructive feedback for improvements
- Oversee the game quality of the games from the Bristol and Manchester studios
- Guide other producers around customer awareness and needs
- Drive product innovation in line with the company product strategy and vision
- Post-release responsibilities using iterative processes and using analytics to improve the game’s key performance indicators
- Mentorship, evaluations, conflict resolution and recognition of the staff to maintain high motivation and engagement
- Analyse gameplay, research players/operator needs and understand, in-depth, the experience our games create for operators and players alike
- Create and maintain project schedules, milestones, benchmarks, and release
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of game mechanics, balancing, pacing, and monetization strategies for interactive casino games
- Significant experience in online game development and management
- Significant experience leading teams or managing projects
- Experience in building, maintaining highly efficient teams
- Product management experience and demonstrable track record of completing projects on time
- Experience with software development environments
- Proven track record of delivering original software products (ideally entertainment software) from start to finish
- Understanding and an interest in playing casino games, particularly slot machines
- Knowledge of current trends in video gaming and online gaming in the mobile, social/casual, console, and PC markets
- Familiarity with game play features of current casino video and mechanical slots
- Video game development, particularly in mathematical and puzzle games
- Familiarity with gaming regulations in the UK
Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.