Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
Sustainability Administrator - H&S, ISOs, Quality, Environmental
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. From our purpose-built printing facilities in Leeds we design and supply over 7 billion lottery scratch cards to customers across Europe every year. But it’s so much more than that. Looking for a diverse and interesting role to keep you busy? We’ve got just the thing for you.
The Sustainability Administrator joins an established in-house team with over 10 years’ sustainability experience as we embark on our new Responsible Business strategy. We’re going to move at pace over the next year, implement some great new ideas, and further engage colleagues, suppliers and customers.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the ISO management systems, supporting colleagues to drive real change in 2018 and beyond. We’ll help you to hone existing skills and knowledge but we’ll also give you space to have your own ideas and implement them.
In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Ideally you will have experience gained working within at least one of the following areas:
- Sustainability / Environmental
- Health and safety
- Information security
- Responsible Gaming
- An ability to investigate and question: tell us how we can improve
- Excellent communication skills. You won’t be stuck behind a desk so we need someone that’s happy to work alongside and rally all colleagues across the Company and at all levels. you will be as much at ease working with senior management in the Company as you are working with operations on the shop floor.
- A keenness and willingness to learn new things.
- Outstanding administration skills. All management systems require quite a bit of administration and ours are no different
- The ability to work well within a team but equally as well on your own and of your own initiative: we’re looking for someone who will get on and free up members of the team to be able to develop other areas of the department/facilities both in the UK and at other sites across the globe
- The ability to balance a very varied workload. One minute you’ll be working on an environmental audit, the next minuting a Health & Safety Committee Meeting
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a dedicated team at our site in Leeds then we’d love to hear from you.