Graduate Insight Analyst
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Yield Management
Location: Feltham (West London)
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
Headquartered in London, SG Gaming, a market leader in the UK retail gaming sector is looking for an Insight Analyst to join its Feltham based BI & Analytics Team. The primary focus of the team is to creating a knowledge-driven culture across the organisation and your main responsibility will be to provide analysis in order to support the effective decision making process of internal stakeholders.
If you have graduated with a 2:2 or above in an analytically focused discipline (such as maths, sciences, economics/business etc) and have good A-level grades (including maths) then we would love to hear from you. As a graduate, we will provide full training and support for you to develop your skill-set within our global organisation.
- Delivery of ad hoc analysis projects using BI tools and Excel to provide commercially actionable insights and recommendations to drive revenue and business strategy
- Provide up to date and accurate reports with supporting commentary and insights on nominated customer accounts / market sectors
- Effective engagement with both internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver a pipeline of output which is both analytically robust and commercially focused
- Help test and develop new data sources and functionality as part of the on-going improvements to the BI toolset
- The capture and maintenance of market, competitor and customer insight and intelligence providing an accurate picture of both current and potential markets
- Deputise for BI & Analytics Manager as required, including delivery of presentations to stakeholders within SG Gaming and to Operators
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A 2:2 degree or higher within an analytically focused discipline - maths, sciences, economics/business, IT etc.
- Maths A-level
- Work experience within a corporate office environment (preferably within an analytical role)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident, motivated and an excellent communicator
- Ideally you will have experience of working with large volumes of data and using Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of the gambling or gaming sector would put you at a distinct advantage
SG Gaming employs more than 500 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: email@example.com