1st Line Technical Support
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Hours: Shift pattern, working a mixture of earlies and lates; 5 days out of 7 covering the hours between 7.30am to 10.30pm
SG Gaming is seeking a First Line Technical Support person to work within the Technical Operations team based in Feltham, West London. Working closely with the organisation’s technology and support teams, the role is expected to be a key resource in our support services and infrastructure. Technical Operations is responsible for first and second line support of all production systems.
This team will support our entire production estate which is the foundation upon which our innovative services are delivered. This role involves covering a shift pattern, working a mixture of earlies and lates; 5 days out of 7 covering the hours between 7.30am to 10.30pm.
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of the Groups production systems.
- First level monitoring of the SGG network infrastructure.
- Second tier support for customer issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve open trouble tickets which exceed L1 support capabilities.
- Resolve connection issues, opening tickets as necessary with escalation groups and third parties.
- Working with the Helpdesk Manager to ensure necessary escalations to the Infrastructure and Development Teams are effective and responses are within Service Level Agreements.
- Identify repeat issues and follow the defined escalation procedures to ensure swift resolutions and workarounds are put in place.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven practical knowledge of Incident Management.
- Experience in a support environment.
- Proven experience dealing directly with customers, and providing a high level of technical support.
- Proven administration, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using CRM logging and tracking systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of basic networking principles.
- Network monitoring experience.
- JIRA knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry.
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org