Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Hours: Shift Pattern
Engineer Dispatcher/Scheduler - Dispatch Controller, Engineer Allocator, Logistics Controller, Service Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our service desk team as an Engineer Dispatcher/Scheduler overseeing our engineers throughout the UK. We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in the helpdesk environment to join our Feltham based team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, while maintaining clear and effective decision making. The role involves working a rotating shift pattern, covering hours between 7:30am and 10:30pm.
- To be an effective member of the Helpdesk team - maintaining good working relationships with colleagues in the office and the engineers in the field
- Understanding SLAs and managing engineers and resources to ensure these are kept
- Overseeing the assignment of jobs to the appropriate engineer using our custom dispatch console to ensure that calls are resolved in a timely manner
- Taking control of all live and active calls, ensuring all steps are taken to make sure these are resolved
- Escalating any issues that occur to the relevant regional Managers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A background in a helpdesk environment
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK would be a benefit in this role.
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision and the drive to use your own initiative to find ad hoc solutions to issues as they occur
- A background in the gaming industry would be beneficial
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Contribution based pension scheme
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org