Department / Function: Corporate ~ HR
Light & Wonder (formerly SG Gaming) are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join our growing HR team to help execute improvements and our long term HR Strategy to best support our #Creators!
You will be based from our Barcalona office.
Welcome to the world of land-based gaming. Light & Wonder's gaming team builds cutting-edge technology, products, and content for the most iconic casinos and operators across the globe.
The purpose of the role is to provide proactive general Human Resources support and perspectives to the business with an emphasis on building a highly productive culture. Support is primarily provided in the talent aquisition, employee relations and administration of benefits and compensation programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- First point of contact for employees on all HR related matters
- Responsible for answering and managing the HR email inbox, providing information on general employment matters, HR policies, procedures and benefits in a timely, efficient and friendly manner, or triaging out to relevant colleague where applicable.
- Production of documentation relating to the entire employee lifecycle including contract generation, probation pass letters, changes to T&Cs, reference requests and termination of employment letters etc.
- Update and maintain the HRIS, electronic employee record systems to ensuring that employee data is accurate and up to date
- Management of onboarding and leaver processes including presenting the HR induction and conducting exit interviews
- Managing the monthly payroll, including collating and data entry of new starters, leavers, overtime, employee benefits, salary sacrifice schemes, loans, advances, maternity and paternity leave for submission.
- Recording and tracking absences on our systems.
- Support HR colleagues on ER casework, supporting at meetings, taking accurate notes and producing related documentation
- Assist in the administration of benefits, childcare and eyecare vouchers
- Suggest improvements and updates to processes in line with best practice and statutory obligations
- Support with the update of policies.
- Any other HR administration and HR project work as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Equivalent experience or qualification may be considered in lieu of degree
- Relevant and proven experience as an HR Coordinator or Specialist
Experience in implementation or superuser in HRIS environment i.e Workday
Multi country experience in HR practices and proceseses
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Strong organization Skills and attention to detail
Demonstrated interpersonal and influence skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management and is effective at developing credibility
Effective oral and written communication skills. Embrace multi-cultural environment
Ability to balance multiple priorities, work under pressure within established time constraints, meet deadlines and objectives, and proactively take a customer service approach to activities
Possess a team-oriented approach and the desire to help in other Human Resource areas as required
Proficiency in MS Office Suite required and other HR information systems (Oracle or Workday preferred)
What do we offer?
Competitive salary and performance bonus
Private & Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
Generous holiday entitlement (inc. Public Holidays)
Paid leave to work on charitable projects & wellbeing
Training, support and career development