Department / Function: Product Development ~ Content Development
Light & Wonder (formerly SG Gaming) has an exciting opportunity for a Game Artist to join their busy development team in Manchester.
You will be working on some great content and projects using your skills to bring your own flare and artistry to the table!
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Access to Reward Hub, a reward platform offering shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Training, support and career development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
We're currently working from Chadderton, Oldham but will move to a new premises at XYZ Building, Spinningfields in Central Manchester later this year. More information about the building can be found here (The XYZ Building - Spinningfields (spinningfieldsonline.com). We will be located a short walk from Oxford Rd/Victoria & Piccadilly train station (s) and tram stops such as Deansgate/Castlefield and St Peter's Square.
We'll offer a hybrid working pattern between the office and home and different ways to work flexibly so please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
- Creating the best, most exciting games for our customers
- Producing concept artwork
- Creating animations
- Implementing artwork into our game engine (Unity)
- Proactively learning new art skills and techniques
- Creating marketing packs for games
- Experience in a design and graphics role in the creative industries, or an equivalent level of education, such as a relevant degree in in Graphic Design / Animation
- Strong skills in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good communication skills/team player
Desirable skills and experience:
3D modelling (Autodesk Maya) / Unity / Spine / Animation
Knowledge of the Gambling industry
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their skillset in range of styles.