Customer Service Advisor
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Location: Chadderton, Oldham
As a Customer Service Advisor you will act as the first point of contact to customers calling in to our service desk, to report issues or faults with Light & Wonder UK Gaming products.
Based in Chadderton, Oldham. Customer Service Advisors are responsible for either logging and resolving the issue, or escalating if necessary. Our customers are gaming businesses, consisting of primarily licenced betting offices, bingo halls, gaming centres and casinos.
Overall responsibilities and accountabilities include answering service calls, logging faults onto the database in a timely manner and communicating any problems to senior team members. This role also involves effective customer complaint escalation and ensuring the customer is communicated to within specified timeframes with progress updates.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors in either our Chadderton, Oldham or West London, Hounslow offices.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week – operating over a 4 on 2 off shift pattern, rolling over 7 days. The early shift is 07:30 – 15:30 with the late shift being 14:30 – 22:30.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days' holiday (Bank Holidays maybe worked and subject to additional payment)
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Access to Reward Hub, a reward platform offering shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Training, support and career development
- Cycle to work scheme
Please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- To work as part of a Customer Service Team answering customer calls and logging onto the database.
- Take responsibility for all 1st line calls and chase through to resolution.
- Liaising with other CSAs and communicating any problems to the Customer Service Leaders or Controllers / Helpdesk Manager.
- Issuing Daily and Weekly reports as and when required within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service experience, ideally from within a call centre environment, but this is not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An active interest in diagnosing issues and finding solutions.
- Computer literacy; ideally proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry would be advantageous.
If you have a passion for customer service and technology, and you enjoy working in a business to business helpdesk environment, please apply today. Full training will be provided.
Light & Wonder is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK Gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. Light & Wonder which employs over 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.