Department / Function: Corporate ~ Finance
Hours: Full time
Headquartered in London, SG Gaming employ more than 400 people across three offices, with state of the art premises at our head office and in our regional hub in Manchester. Our investment in talent keeps us at the cutting edge of the gaming industry.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for the processing payroll transactions across a number of EMEA countries.
Scientific Games (the “Group”) is a global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 8,000 staff across the world. The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming experience for its customers.
- Analysis and data collection to support payroll input for up to 12 countries across EMEA.
- Liaise with outsourced payroll providers in countries throughout Europe to process monthly foreign payrolls.
- Processing of all elements of payroll and benefits.
- Reporting requirements for internal and tax purposes as required.
- Accurate recording and reporting of SOX controls.
- Management of payroll payments to ensure the accurate and timely payment to employees.
- Management of payroll tax and social security payments.
- Adherence to policies and procedures, including SOX framework.
- Key point of contact for Staff who have payroll queries.Ensuring all employee and finance queries are responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with HR Team to ensure that monthly changes are actioned in payroll.
- Other duties that may be required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in Maths and English
- Previous experience of working in a large finance team
- Good telephone manner
- Thorough approach to work
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and ADP
- European languages
The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with any individuals within Scientific Games Group and with external contacts.
Qualities to include:
- Able to follow detailed instructions accurately.
- A team player who is happy to work in an environment of mutual support.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time.
- Able to bring energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and willing to assist where required.
- Approachable in nature and able to work well with non-financial areas of the business.
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service.
- Good attention to detail.
Our investment in talent keeps SG Gaming at the cutting edge of the gaming industry as our team continues to develop the best new products that customers love to play. SG Gaming has a rich heritage in the UK Gaming market and has the support of global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
You will receive a very competitive salary commensurate with experience, additional benefits and company bonus as well as career development opportunities.
Our UK Finance team is based in Chadderton, Greater Manchester. We are a forward looking and modern employer and offer Hybrid and remote/home based working as part of this role.