Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds supplies lottery scratch cards to clients in Europe.
We have recently upgraded our printing operation, installing a brand new 20 unit, in-line flexographic press which is capable of printing 700mm wide at a rate of 300 metres per minute. This investment allows us to serve more customers than ever before.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join us as Account Executives.
As part of the Customer Services team in Leeds you would provide daily, administrative support daily support for customers, sales colleagues and the production team in the UK. The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth processing and manufacture of instant products from order placement through to fulfilment. The role will involve creating and checking all customer and production related documentation, inspecting artwork and proofs, liaising with all internal departments and carrying out occasional press passes.
In order to be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide accurate and timely information to customers and sales colleagues.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and build good relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to cope with tight and often conflicting deadlines.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service and the drive and enthusiasm to ‘go the extra mile’.
Although not essential, a background of working in the printing industry and/or the ability to speak a second European language would be advantageous.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.