Customer Service Assistant Manager
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Location: Green Lane, Hounslow
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
SG Gaming is seeking a Customer Service Assistant Manager, with solid supervisory experience within a call centre environment, to join its Helpdesk team based in Green Lane, West London. As market leaders in the supply of gaming terminals across the UK, our business customers from the retail gaming sector include licenced betting offices, bingo halls and casinos.
The SG Gaming Help Desk is an integral part of Group Operations facilitating both internal and external customer needs in alignment with the business strategy. This position is responsible for the day to day supervision of SGG Help Desk personnel.
Customer Service Advisors act as the first point of contact to customers calling in to report issues or faults with SG Gaming products. The Assistant Manager will supervise team members which includes general administration and maintaining attendance records, through to producing regular reports to support the overall measurement of productivity from team members.
This role also involves delegating tasks effectively, monitoring team performance and supporting training and development needs. The post holder is required to ensure effective internal and external complaint management is maintained and contracted (SLA’s) Service Level Agreements are being adhered to.
Please note: working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week). The post holder may need to work outside of these hours, as when required.
- Proactive supervision and team leadership working cross functionally, primarily supporting Help Desk team members.
- Assist in formulating and designing training programs for key team members in order to ensure productivity and revenue income plans are achieved.
- Actively support the through the delivery of effective Help Desk management.
- Ensure all shift working patterns are managed efficiently and in alignment with business and budget needs to support the effective day to day running of SGG.
- Provide and respond to internal and external requests in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service in alignment with KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Effective and proactive escalating repeat fault occurrences to relevant parties through to focusing on coming up with solutions.
- Proactively ensure all assigned resources including internal and external customers comply and adhere to set processes and procedures.
- Deliver upon all standards outlined in SLA agreements for customers through to ensuring all correspondence and calls are responded to in a timely manner.
- Effectively liaise with internal and external teams through to being effective trouble shooting with a solution orientated focus.
- Prepare, maintain and develop regular reports as and when requested.
- Effective regular communication with all assigned and cross functional team members ensuring effective management for all queries, calls and requests.
- Responsible for assisting with training covering product knowledge, procedures and customer service skills.
- Effective supervision tracking calls in the CRM database ensuring customer SLA’s are either achieved or exceeded.
- To act as a role model and deliver on all principles and standards required at SGG.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a Customer Service supervisory role with an approach of being solution focused through to effective trouble shooting.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry combined with having a strong commercial awareness of SGG and competitors is advantageous.
- Demonstrated understanding and technical expertise in relation to software and hardware engineering techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all support processes and practices.
- Proven ability and demonstrated role model to manage and mentor staff.
- Solid geographic knowledge and understanding.
- Proven administration, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer liaison skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong supervision and demonstrated leadership skills are essential.
- Demonstrated organization and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office, EDGE, CRM logging and tracking systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK Gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.