Department / Function: Operations ~ Technical Operations
Hours: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity for a Research Analyst to join our team, based in Leeds, UK.
The Research Analyst is a role that strengthens our research and analytical support for the Lottery Marketing Strategy Group. You will be working closely with the Insights Group to contribute to the growth of the European client base by providing research support, which helps identify business opportunities for Scientific Games across all Lottery categories.
Principal Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collection and analysis of global research data, presentation of outcomes using infographics.
- Understanding our voice of consumer – through regular and ad-hoc surveys.
- Working with our segmentation model.
- Analyse the existing large data sets in SPSS and Excel.
- Provide research support as necessary to specific initiatives as appropriate.
- Travel to customers or business divisions, as appropriate.
Skills, Training, Experience Required:
- Proficiency with IBM SPSS Statistics is an essential requirement for this role.
- A degree related to this field is required or alternatively, the applicant must have relevant academic qualifications.
- Previous experience gained within a related marketing, research or data management field.
- Experience of using advanced statistical techniques in a commercial environment, preferably market research.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse large amounts of research and data, ensure accuracy, recognize patterns and trends and organize observations into a clear and useful format.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, a prerequisite with proficiency in translating data into information and presenting that information to wider non-specialist audiences.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytical skills essential.
- Experience in creating infographic illustrations.
- Must be comfortable in communicating and leading discussions with all levels of the organisation and across functions.
- Must demonstrate strong organisational skills to ensure that multiple projects can be handled simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, while using own initiative.
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation, which is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Based in Leeds, our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility supplies lottery scratch card products to clients worldwide.
As well as a competitive salary, other benefits include pension scheme, 26 days annual leave and onsite car park.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drug screening test, Occupational Health screening, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.