Senior HR Business Partner
Department / Function: Corporate ~ HR
Hours: 38.75 hours per week
SG Gaming, one of the leading gaming companies in the UK, are seeking a Senior HR Business Partner.
This role will take responsibility for the effective delivery of the Regional HR Strategy for the Gaming Division of Scientific Games. You will achieve this by understanding business challenges and requirements by working in collaboration with the Leadership team.
You will be responsible for influencing HR strategy and initiatives. This will be delivered with particular focus on resourcing, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and reward / recognition within the context of company values.
- Actively understand commercial challenges within the gaming industry that may impact business areas.
- Identify future people capabilities and proactively develop employee potential and identify solutions to address any gaps.
- Effectively support executive and management team(s) identifying and developing talent, succession planning and facilitation of movement across the business.
- Proactive change agent understanding the change required to support the business strategy and goals.
- Analyse impact of change and act as a catalyst following best practice approaches, maximising success, sustainability and ensuring a positive and productive experience for employees and the organisation.
- Lead organisation design including new operating models, ways of working, governance, performance and reward management systems, organisation structures and job design within the Corporate framework.
- Actively participate in business change programmes (including outsourcing, acquisitions, de-merger and integrations) by taking the HR lead role when forming, managing and / or participating in virtual teams as appropriate.
- Work in partnership with business areas and act as an interface with HR team members.
- Effectively develop relationships with members of the executive team and associated team members to establish and maintain credibility by demonstrating excellent customer service support through behaviour, resilience, impact and contribution demonstrating the value adding role of HR.
- Coach leadership team members to develop full potential, developing behaviours, people management and team development capability.
- Effectively coach HR Business Partners in professional development and perform all tasks as a positive role model.
- Create business aligned HR strategic plans in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, deliver and deploy commercially focused HR solutions that meet the needs of the business and build people capability, engaging HR coaching support where appropriate.
- Effectively conduct regular 1 on 1’s through to leading by example by motivating and engaging with others.
- Deliver effective employee relations support on a day to day operational and strategic basis to support the business.
Engagement & Culture
- Champion the culture and engagement agenda.
- Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs; Focus on developing a diverse, and inclusive culture through the development of culture initiatives that increase diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives.