SVP Managing Director
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Corporate
Hours: 40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join and lead our EMEA team. The MD EMEA will provide experience in technical management and business leadership, including strategic planning, adherence to both industry regulator and corporate standards, ownership of fiscal performance and general management of European offices. The role demands regular interaction with executives and/or top customers. These interactions usually involve controversial situations, negotiations with clients, or influencing and persuading other Senior Managers.
- Direct and participate in the development, review and approval of short- and long-range operational objectives; integration of plans and strategies into a general plan to make the maximum contribution to corporate strategy.
- Direct the development of strategic division plans in line with established corporate strategic plans, and ensure their correct implementation.
- Guide the tactical activities of the business unit, including marketing, engineering, manufacturing, financial and operational aspects, etc. with the aim of maximizing growth and profitability.
- Establish the criteria to measure short- and long-term growth and periodically evaluate results based on development standards.
- Provide clear leadership for the business unit in a variety of related areas, coordinating the efforts of product development, marketing and other corporate support functions.
- Ensure that financial procedures and controls are established and maintained for the operations of the business unit.
- Maximise commercial performance driven by having a strong understanding of market and product drivers combined with guiding tactical initiatives of sales teams whilst ensuring operational execution.
- Fulfil a range of governance duties that range from industry regulatory compliance, corporate policies modelled to SEC responsibilities, compliance to regional WHS and labour laws and fulfilment of statutory obligations as the managing director of regional entities.
You will have;
- At least 15+ years of managerial experience
- 10+ years directing a large commercial organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business management MBA preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to translate data/analytics and process discipline in a way to drive sustainable customer and employee value.
- Capability to develop and build a high performance team