Department / Function: Operations ~ Facilities
Afternoon / Evening Cleaner (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds manufactures lottery scratch cards to be supplied to our clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking an Evening Cleaner to work Monday to Friday, 1.30pm – 9pm
(37.5 hours per week) on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the site.
Your role will involve cleaning the offices, meeting rooms, reception area, toilets and canteen to the required standard.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Hoovering and mopping as appropriate
- Polishing, washing, wiping and disinfecting surfaces as appropriate
- Emptying bins and shredders
- Operating a buffer machine if and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
In order to be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Previous experience of cleaning gained within an office / factory environment is essential.
- An understanding of the colour coded cleaning system for hygiene.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently when required.
- A flexible approach to work (weekend working if required).
- A professional and friendly manner.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.