Content Delivery Manager
Department / Function: Operations ~ Deployment
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Content Delivery Manager for our content delivery team in Feltham.
The content delivery team is responsible for the delivery of all SG Gaming content onto our estate. This includes accepting releases from content providers (internal & external) and communicating issues and faults with them. The team also manages test house issues and communicates their status to the business, liaising with SG Gaming QA and deployment departments to meet content deployment deadlines. A key responsibility of the content delivery team is to communicate the status of content releases to relevant parts of the business.
The Content Delivery Manager shall hold overall responsibility for the efficient delivery of content releases to our customers. They shall work closely with the Content Strategy Manager and our key customers to plan content roadmaps, constantly looking for ways to improve our current processes and exceed our customers’ expectations.
The successful applicant will be a strong communicator, able to adapt their style and ensure key stakeholders are regularly updated on the status of our monthly content releases. They will be an organised, efficient and inspiring people manager, able to lead and support the content delivery team to meet tight deadlines and share knowledge efficiently. This role would ideally suit someone with a background in project management, who thrives in a fast paced environment and has a passion for gaming content.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of engaging senior stakeholders
- Experience of building strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Experience of strategic planning for content delivery
- Experience designing content delivery processes
- Proven experience of product delivery
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team to deliver results and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, and understanding the urgency of customer requests
- Experience of implementing best practice content delivery processes
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Prince 2 qualification would be helpful but not essential
- Gaming background helpful but not essential
If you think this is the right move for you, please submit your CV along with a covering letter including your current salary and salary expectations, your location and notice period.
SG Gaming, a division of Scientific Games Corporation, was formed following the coming together of The Global Draw and Barcrest and is a leading provider of gaming solutions for the licensed betting office, arcade and bingo sectors in the UK as well as for the regulated interactive sectors in Europe. The business works in partnership with its customers, utilising years of unique industry experience to deliver leading content and technology and ultimately help to drive cash box performance for over 24,000 gaming machines across the UK.