Department / Function: Corporate ~ HR
We are a leading gaming tech provider and are seeking a key player to join our HR team in Chiswick. In this role you will be required to support management objectives across reporting and analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to undertake a dynamic BAU & project role. The role will be responsible for collecting, consolidating and analysing key HR data to help inform management and the HR agenda transition. The HR Analyst will work closely with the key functions of the HR department to generate accurate, timely and insightful data.
The primary responsibilities will be to own, and update the benefits and finance systems, as well providing general administrative assistance as required. In addition, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- To produce a range of accurate and timely people MI, reports and insight across the employee life cycle from multiple internal and external data sources.
- To interpret the MI and produce quality insight to enable decision making by key stakeholders in the business and HR team.
- Support with the preparation of materials for Bonus and Salary review process – function spreadsheets/ merit and bonus pools and analysing results.
- Manipulate datasets using excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables and array formulas.
- Assist with the creation and development of HR reports, metrics and statistics.
- Extract and analyse HR data for the HR function and wider HR leadership team.
- Provide rigour around data and processes relating to key HR activities and initiatives.
- Support key HR operational activity.
- Identify data issues/risks and raise through the appropriate channels.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience compiling and manipulating large datasets.
- Demonstrable experience in producing concise/ compelling Insight reports.
- You will have strong analytical skills, a passion for data and the ability to get into the detail while also seeing and understanding the bigger picture.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Degree Qualification – ideally in an analytical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business, its complex strategy and plans.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Advanced user of Excel (pivots, lookup, VBA).
- Expert analytical and numerical skills.