Department / Function: Corporate ~ HR
We are a leading gaming tech provider and are seeking a key player to join our HR team in Chiswick. In this role you will be enthusiastic, skilled, dependable and experienced, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination and administration of the entire HR processes, as well as any other support necessary as required.
The primary responsibilities will be to manage various HR documents, processes and internal databases as well as maintain and update employee records. In addition, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage responses to day to day employee/line manager queries in relation to company policy, pay/benefits and employee relations, escalating where appropriate, while always ensuring a professional approach and excellent customer service.
- Coordinate the new starter process, including pre-employment checks, contract documentation and benefits enrolment, in a timely and efficient manner, while liaising with internal/external contacts as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate electronic (including HRIS system) and paper-based employee HR files, ensuring all employee data is up to date with 100% accuracy and completeness.
- Manage the administration of changes to employment terms, including promotions, demotions and pay/benefit changes, liaising with managers, employees and payroll, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained and accurate change documentation is produced.
- Support cyclical HR activity & processes such as performance & salary & bonus review.
- Accurately generate a range of weekly and monthly standard KPI and ad-hoc reports, including headcount, absence, starters/leavers etc.
- Manage the response to 3rd party requests for information, e.g. reference requests, DWP queries, Office for National Statistics etc.
- Provide assistance, where necessary, to the Payroll Administrator with regards to any reasonable payroll request (with regards to employee data and information).
- Provide assistance, where necessary, to the Reward Partner regarding the company benefit programmes, including pension, medical insurance, childcare and life insurance, liaising with employees, external providers and payroll.
- Provide administrative assistance to the VP HR and HR Business Partners as appropriate.
- Administer the leaver process, liaising with the relevant HRBP and manager as appropriate, and ensure systems/payroll are updated in a timely manner.
- Assist with occasional recruitment initiatives run by Recruitment Manager
- Respect and adhere to confidentiality in all areas relating to the Company and employees.
- The Company is a developing environment and the post holder will therefore be expected to undertake other appropriate duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fast paced HR Administration team with the knowledge of onboarding, payroll, screening or HR admin.
- Experience of managing a wide range of HR queries and/or high volumes of transactions.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great communication skills both in writing and on the phone and face to face.
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels, including senior HR stakeholders and the business.
- A real love of exceeding Proven work experience using HR software systems (i.e. Workday; cascade).
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse information and create reports which provide insight into trends and themes.
- Numerate, and experience of creating spreadsheets and databases is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Human Resources (or related)
- Experience in a technology industry