HR Business Partner - Reward
Department / Function: Corporate ~ HR
We are a leading gaming tech provider and are seeking a key player to join our HR team in Chiswick. In this role you will be responsible for the development of a Total Reward strategy that delivers a competitive and cost-effective set of reward tools that support the business strategy by recognising, motivating and retaining the best performers within the business.
The post holder will provide high quality, reward & benefits services including overseeing a small team whom process and pay monthly salaries for all employees across APAC & EMEA regions. The post holder will be the in house specialist on long term reward and benefits strategy, policy, system and analytics and payroll services. Also responsible for managing the annual compensation processes, whilst ensuring cost effective solutions are adopted.
Reward & Benefits
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of Reward/Compensation Strategy, policies and processes. Reviewing existing reward policies and develop them to ensure that they remain competitive and cost effective.
- Work with the VP HR & HRBP’s on the development of the annual salary review process, make suggestions for improvements to develop the solution.
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
- Manage the completion of salary surveys. Work with the HR Business Partners to interpret this data to provide competitive internal salary guidance.
- Assist in the review of bonus incentive & recognition plans; this includes plan design and financial impact modelling and working the HRBP’s in order to implement the plans within the business.
- Support the HR team to ensure the market competitor analysis is carried out to attract and retain talent.
- Maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys and enable access to current market pay data.
- Develop new reward processes (where applicable) and proactively lead the development of new pay, grading and benefit process to ensure they are integrated with the divisions Competency framework and behaviours.
- Ensure compensation support is provided in terms of job evaluation, grading structures and incentives.
- Manage existing benefit provision and explore options for new benefits, including flexible benefits.
- Manage and supervise direct reports in the payroll & admin team ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the payroll and appropriate reconciliations performed and monies are remitted accurately and on time.
- To plan new initiatives/projects as required i.e. continual improvement and standardisation of payroll operations.
Additional responsibilities & development
There will be an opportunity to get involved in other cyclical HR activity if the role/capacity permits
- Performance management
- Global mobility
- Employee relations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Significant HR generalist experience.
- Comprehensive and working knowledge of reward systems and development.
- Highly numeric with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, you are always on the lookout for a way to improve processes.
- Understanding of payroll management.
- Experience of job evaluation methodologies.
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of managing benefit programmes including developing engaging communications and efficient administration processes.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a form appropriate to the audience.
- Very strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong and confident user of excel.
- Experience of managing pay structures.
- Intellectual, hardworking, problem solver.
- Proven payroll knowledge.
- Knowledge of UK manual tax and national insurance calculations.
- A confident user of Excel, Word, HMRC online PAYE services.