Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join our manufacturing plant in Leeds. Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds supplies lottery scratch cards to clients in the UK and Europe.
As part of our busy Studio team, you will be:
- Providing creative ideas and designs for lottery scratchcards.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions developing concepts.
- Liaising with other teams in the organisation including Sales, Customer Services, Print and Pre-Press to agree the viability of customer requests.
In order to be considered for this role, you must also possess:
- Previous experience of working in a professional creative environment.
- An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of illustrator and photoshop packages.
- Strong creative flair, good visual sense and the ability to generate ideas.
- The ability to manage conflicting workloads and meet key deadlines.
- The ability to work well both using your own initiative and within a team environment as you will be part of a team who enjoy creating unique products.
- A keen eye for detail
It would be beneficial to have artwork skills; responsibilities would then include creating accurate press ready artwork that is correct to technical specifications and ensuring it complies fully with the capabilities of our onsite flexographic printing press.
You will be given a competitive salary and benefits which include 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, a car park onsite and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.