Department / Function: Operations ~ Deployment
SG Gaming has a rich and successful heritage in SG Gaming, they current require a Deployment Administrator to join their vibrant and busy team who are responsible for testing, downloading and installing custom software to an estate of gaming machines which exceeds and estate of 25,000+ devices. Full training will be given on the full suit of bespoke business tools we use. If you have excellent IT skills, strong numeracy and analytical sklills and a can do attitude this is the job for you.
- Effectively implementing and developing accurate database reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Accurately following control practices for changes to software and games, through to delivering efficient communication of all changes internally and externally.
- Working effectively within a team of deployment administrators, managing your individual tasks, whilst incorporating a solid working knowledge of the overall team objectives and goals.
- Effectively organise and follow through on the reporting and co-ordination of deployment activities efficiently, meeting set deadlines.
- Collaborate with Marketing for the coordination of customer gaming machine promotions on a local, regional and national basis, liaising with internal and external colleagues on timescales, promotion content and duration.
- Perform game testing prior to release of new content to the estate and accurately document any issues encountered.
- Proactively and accurately follow SG Gaming processes and practices including gambling industry commission standards.
- To act as a role model and deliver on all principles and standards required at SG Gaming.
- SG Gaming is a developing environment and the post holder will therefore be expected to undertake other appropriate duties as required.
- Respect and adhere to confidentiality in all areas relating to SG Gaming and employees.
- Adhere to health & safety requirements through to maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Escalate any issues detected in a timely manner with a clear understanding and communication of the issue.
- Good IT skills, intermediate Excel user, with experience of database technologies and experience using Microsoft Outlook an advantage.
- Establish and maintain positive customer service relationships which will be mostly through telephone and email contact and ensure high expectations are being met.
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Excellent internal and external customer liaison skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good email and telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse information.
- Proven team player with the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- JIRA knowledge
- Basic understanding of networking
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry
- Any knowledge of the development and testing cycle for large scale software deployments