Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing,Corporate ~ Yield Management
The Product Manager is accountable for the design and delivery of improvements to our gaming products, platforms and customer propositions. Working as part of a team consisting of other product managers and various technical and commercial colleagues the Product Manager will help to define the vision for their products and then engage the wider business and our customers in turning the vision into deliveries that add value for our customers.
Our Product Managers are responsible for elements of our customer proposition (e.g.hardware, responsible gambling, promotions etc) and take ownership of what we bring to market. By innovating and improving our products they help to ensure that SG Gaming remains the market leader.
As Product Manager for our customer experience the successful candidate would be responsible for all terminal gaming product improvements such as our innovative player menus, customer promotions and customer journey improvements.
As Product Manager for our hardware and systems the successful candidate would be responsible for all hardware development for betting and gaming and all gaming platform development items. This role is likely to include infrequent international travel as it is a key role to support sales presentations and new business development.
As Product Manager for our service propositions the successful candidate would be responsible for the design and delivery of our suite of service products. This includes our responsible gambling tools, our data products (such as predictive analytics) and our go-to-market strategy.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Product delivery/owner/manager experience
- Evidence of creation of commercial business cases and using this to help prioritise product development decisions
- Experience of working with stakeholders as part of a product development process
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business and with external teams
- Experience of leading meetings and ensuring that stakeholders contribute to projects – the Product Manager will be expected to lead group meetings containing a senior audience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, Visio)
- Experience of hardware creation/integration projects[WE1]
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working with external development teams
- Experience operating within Agile and waterfall environments (we use both across various projects)
- Experience of working in B2B environments
- Formal Product Management or Business Analysis qualifications would be an advantage but are not essential
- Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions
- Betting, Gaming or Leisure product background not essential