Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
SG Gaming, one of the leading gaming companies in the UK, are seeking a key player to join their heldesk team as a Regional Controller. This role will take responsibility for managing the resolution of customer issues to their satisfactory completion. You will achieve this by dispatching field engineers to attend on site within SLA's and managing the field engineers workload to mazimise productivity and logistics.
- Work as part of the Helpdesk Team responding to logged calls in relation to Customer Issues.
- Understand SLA agreements with Customers and ensure calls are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Tracking customer calls in the CRM database to ensure escalation procedures are being followed.
- Liaising with engineers to relay service information, close calls and escalate Customer Feedback.
- Monitoring Engineer performance and escalate any Service Issues to the relevant Area Manager.
- Provide and respond to internal and external requests in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service in alignment with KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Effective and proactive escalating repeat fault occurrences to relevant parties through to focusing on coming up with solutions.
- Actively supervise and support designated areas of responsibility for gaming terminals throughout the UK.
- Deliver upon all standards outlined in SLA agreements for customers through to ensuring all correspondence and calls are responded to in a timely manner.
- Effectively liaise with internal and external teams through to being effective trouble shooting with a solution orientated focus.
- Issuing Daily and Weekly reports when required.
- Effective regular communication with all assigned and cross functional team members ensuring effective management for all queries, calls and requests.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships cross functionally to support and deliver high quality service and support to the business and our customers.
- To act as a role model and deliver on all principles and standards required at Global Draw.
- Global Draw is a developing environment and the post holder will therefore be expected to undertake other appropriate duties as required.
- Respect and adhere to confidentiality in all areas relating to Global Draw and employees.
- Adhere to health & safety requirements through to maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
Knowledge/SKills & Experience
- Proven experience in a helpdesk team environment with knowledge of all Helpdesk processes.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of Global Draw and Games Media products including promotions, platforms, machine terminal is essential.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry combined with having a strong commercial awareness of Global Draw and competitors is advantageous.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all support processes and practices.
- Solid geographic knowledge and understanding.
- Proven administration, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer liaison skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office, EDGE, CRM logging and tracking systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to capture relevant information and create accurate escalation or resolution data.