Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
SG Gaming, a leader in the UK gaming market, are looking for a resourceful, team player with a can do attitude to join the service desk team as a Reporting Analyst. This is a key postion in the team and will be responsible for exporting large quantities of data and turning that data into easily digestible graphs and tables which can quickly identify problems with a device or software release. If you have strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills we would love to hear from you.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our Service structures and the associated data.
- As part of a team, produce all scheduled contracted Service Reports and distribute to the relevant parties.
- Assist with reporting against current software and hardware releases to ensure we are monitoring for any stability issues during the deployment stages.
- Be a point of contact for our internal Commercial teams if they require assistance in understanding the current or past success rates against specific customer account KPIs.
- Provide ad-hoc reports to Senior Management as required from time to time.
- Assist with the production of Presentations for customer meetings where Service data is required.
- Escalate any issues detected or spotted from Service Reports to your line manager for investigation.
- Adhere to all SG Gaming policies and procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Support the business by attending all requested meetings.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience producing reports for Senior Management and customers.
- Track record of using Microsoft Office to an advanced level particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Demonstrable knowledge of using the above Software Packages.
- Solid communication skills as part of the role involves direct communication with SG Gaming customers.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively using good judgement in making decisions and performing tasks
- Attention to detail is critical as our reports must be accurate particularly customer facing reports.
- JIRA knowledge
- Experience extracting and manipulating data from Service /CRM systems.
- Any experience in the gaming Industry would be advantageous due to the bespoke nature of the industry.