Delivery Project Manager
Department / Function: Technology ~ QA
The Delivery Project Manager is a newly created role at SG Gaming responsible for ensuring the schedule of all our game upgrades, rollouts and projects are delivered to customers on time and too specification.
You will draw on your project skills, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills to work closely with the Senior Operations Service Manager and Senior Delivery Manager to ensure the project plans are effectively executed.
- Support the Senior Operations Service Manager and Senior Delivery Manager on the day to day running of projects and business requirements
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to discuss and agree priorities and weekly schedules
- Review the solutions documents to ensure all functionality is captured for intended use
- Schedule and review test activities
- Create test strategies and schedules for all projects
- Review and sign-off test cases and test scripts
- Manage issues in JIRA with VB Projects Team
- Review, prioritise and assign issues, chase fixes to meet challenging timescales
- Report/highlight concerns with project progression/status
- Liaise with Product Team and Marketing to manage asset delivery
- Handover to Deployment required server settings/changes, functionality review and issue limitations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of software testing processes and techniques, and the software development life cycle
- Experience as a Test Lead on different projects, including defining scope of testing and managing day to day work of a group of testers
- Excellent management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet project deadlines
- Ability to provide support when needed in a positive manner, and build strong working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver high quality work in a timely manner
- Results driven, with great attention to detail, and problem solving and analytical skills
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified.
- Experience with the testing of different SGQA products.
- Project management experience
SG Gaming is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. SG Gaming is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation, a Nasdaq-listed company which employs over 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.