Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
The Sales Executives core responsibility is to exceed revenue & profit targets delivered from new customers or new orders to SG Gaming. This revenue can come from any sector, product or T3/T4 customer that SG Gaming has an interest in and the role is certainly focused on sales.
Success is achieved through generating leads, pursuing sales opportunities, positioning profitable deals and managing the sales cycle to completion of recognized revenue within the forecasted month. Strategic efficient activity is measured in the size of the prospect list, customer contact ‘hits’, number of live deals, sales conversion % - but ultimately revenue/profit vs target is the most important KPI.
A secondary core responsibility is to remotely support a number of independent customers and ensure they are informed on key information, have a point of contact if they want to escalate an issue and can act as a general support center for customers that do not regularly get face to face Account meetings.
- To achieve the agreed budget for both revenue & profit.
- To successfully create, develop & maintain a prospect list – which in turn generates efficient & targeted activity.
- To develop customer relationships to enable the business to understand their wants, needs & expectations. Including their own business strategy and use this information to make an educated sell back to the customer.
- To position products & services back to the customer and generate opportunities that are monitored and managed through until sales close.
- Develop a close understanding of our build & manufacturing process.
- To close down opportunities with concise measure & control. Ensuring that the sales governance and compliance process is followed.
- To forecast revenue & profit for the next 12 months, ensuring risks are identified and opportunities weighted in terms of probability.
- To assist to develop, maintain and update any sales material needed to complete the duties of a Sales Executive. Ensuring messaging is clear back to the target customer, prompting a positive call to action.
- To manage a number of independent customers and the revenue SG Gaming receives from long form agreements
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven and measurable sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of delivering against revenue / profit budgets and targets.
- Credible, articulate and self-motivated with the ability to gain the respect of clients through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Target orientated with the ability to exceed annual targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organisation and co-ordination skills are essential.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.