QA Test Engineer
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
SG Gaming, a market leader in the UK retail gaming sector, is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join its dynamic Feltham based QA team.
Working on the latest releases, you will be responsible for the day to day testing of our cutting edge gaming products - mainly by following detailed test cases that focus on the functional, usability, performance and compliance sides of the product. You will also, along with the rest of the team, be instrumental in improving the testing process moving forward.
In return we offer a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and first class training, support and career development within one of the largest gaming companies in the world.
- Running functional, performance, usability and compliance tests for UK and International gaming products, and for updates to the platform software
- Finding and reporting issues on game software being tested in a clear an accurate manner.
- Updating test cases or suggesting new cases when relevant to do so.
- Completing ad-hoc tasks from requests made to the QA team (e.g. reproducing field issues).
- Highlighting improvements to our testing and work processes.
- Providing support to other SG Gaming departments, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Testing of games or gaming products.
- Running functional, usability and performance tests on different projects.
- Updating test scripts/plans with additional test cases, or creating them from scratch.
- Bug tracking software, and reporting issues in a clear manner.
- Problem solving/ analytical skills, with great attention to detail.
- Computer literate, with excellent working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to work on his own with minimum supervision.
- Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly (product functionality and test tools)
- Using Test Management tools.
- Knowledge of test automation and automation tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail.
- Understanding and awareness of UK compliance and gaming commission legislation.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs10000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.