Graduate Financial Analyst
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Finance
Who We Are!
SG Digital leads the industry in online gaming, sports, and iLottery solutions. Leveraging the combined power of nine world-class game studios, the world’s premiere sportsbook platform, and unparalleled technology expertise, SG Digital offers customers a robust portfolio of proven products and unprecedented levels of customer service.
The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
What You’ll Do!
You will provide critical support to the FP&A team, reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst, providing cost and performance analysis, and monthly P&L review. You will work in a face paced, dynamic and creative environment, within a tight-knit team of financial experts.
- Analysing and assisting with forecasting costs, revenues, cash-flows and profits
- Assist with financial & KPI reporting
- Support FP&A management with special projects and ad hoc requests
- Support & develop policies, systems, analysis, and business case reporting processes
- Work with confidential and commercially sensitive data
What We Are Looking For!
The ideal candidate will either be a fresh, ambitious graduate with excellent academics looking to embark on their first step towards a career in management accounting or a similarly driven individual who is already in such a role looking for their next step up.
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Desire to study for an finance qualification (CIMA) (Study Package Available)
- Ambition to develop into a commercial focused financial analyst
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- A flexible, dedicated and proactive approach
- Strong MS Office user – with Excel & PowerPoint
- Team player with astute eye for detail
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) and relationship builder
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
For more information please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org