Key Account Manager
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
SG Gaming is seeking a talented and highly motivated Key Account Manager, with a proven record of maximizing revenue and profit from multiple accounts. We are looking for someone with good machine product knowledge ideally within the Bingo and Adult Gaming Centre sector who is commercially minded and articulate. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within the Gaming Industry, who has a passion for growing the customer base and contributing to cash box growth.
You will have solid experience building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, and facilitating partnerships between internal teams and external suppliers. You shall work closely with our customers and the Account Director to create, introduce and ensure best practice procedures, budgeted targets and operational standards are met throughout all aspects of the estate.
- Create and Implement business plans to reach budgeted targets across each of the accounts.
- Own the customer relationship management strategy which will include building and managing relations and communication at all levels in particular the customers Head of Machines and their team to maximise the effectiveness of their gaming strategy, providing advice as well as solutions that drive cash box revenues and profits.
- Work with Customer Machines team to:
- Understand and access regional machine performance and operational trends via periodic regional business reviews.
- Facilitate the migration of any new technology platform functionality across the customer estate.
- Assist in co-creation, design and delivery of training programs for the customer in order to ensure productivity and revenue income plans are achieved or exceeded.
- Organize and manage periodic meetings with customers to review and identify mutually agreed actions to maintain or better cashbox revenues.
- Work closely with SGG content/ BI/Product and Marketing teams to support and influence both the wider business strategy and to create and deliver account plans to drive revenue.
- Undertake regular site visits to better understand and provide feedback on customer and competitor procedures/initiatives and activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven Account Management experience operating on a strategic and day to day operational basis.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of effective communication.
- Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry ideally in the AGC and Bingo sectors combined.
- Credible, articulate and self-motivated with the ability to gain the respect of customers.
- Target orientated with the ability to meet and exceed annual targets, demonstrable results for delivery
- Ability to manage a number of projects with an analytical approach identifying trends, opportunities and performance.
SG Gaming employs more than 500 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
To apply either click 'Apply Now' or email: firstname.lastname@example.org