Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
SG Gaming, an industry leader in the betting and gaming sector, is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer. Based out of our office in Chadderton and working as part of a dynamic team you will be responsible for delivering our highest quality, cost effective, market leading products on time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To control, monitor quality standards within manufacturing and workshop’s
- Ensure that new products are introduced efficiently into manufacturing.
- Be able to analyse and resolve issues found in manufacturing and Design.
- To assist and develop Standard Operating Procedures relevant for manufacturing.
- To ensure product is to the correct standards.
- Create and maintain Production check sheets and LOG cards etc.
- To inspect, approve and report on ISIR / FAIR’s.
- To inspect incoming product and compile data and reports.
- To collect and analyse quality data and feedback.
- To ensure that RFW, ECO and Concessions are promoted into manufacturing.
- To be actively involved in the concession process.
- Ensure that processes are managed effectively and follow up correction, root cause and corrective action.
- To be actively involved in improving business process and value engineering.
- To actively help maintain the companies ISO 9001:2015.
- To assist with the audit program and schedule.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and act as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to review and work from technical drawings.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be analytical and be able to manipulate and produce numerical data.
- Will have a solid experience in a Quality assurance role.
- Ideally will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Educated to at least NVQ Level 3, Ideally ONC, HNC, in a QA or Eng. discipline.
- Must be trained or willing to train in internal auditing.