Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
SG Gaming, an industry leader in the betting and gaming sector, is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer. Based out of our office in Chadderton working as part of a dynamic team you will be responsible for delivering our highest quality, cost effective, market leading products on time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To control, monitor quality standards within manufacturing and workshop’s
- Ensure that new products are introduced efficiently into manufacturing.
- Be able to analyse and resolve issues found in manufacturing and Design.
- To assist and develop Standard Operating Procedures relevant for manufacturing.
- To ensure product is to the correct standards.
- Create and maintain Production check sheets and LOG cards etc.
- To inspect, approve and report on ISIR / FAIR’s.
- To inspect incoming product and compile data and reports.
- To collect and analyse quality data and feedback.
- To ensure that RFW, ECO and Concessions are promoted into manufacturing.
- To be actively involved in the concession process.
- Ensure that processes are managed effectively and follow up correction, root cause and corrective action.
- To be actively involved in improving business process and value engineering.
- To actively help maintain the companies ISO 9001:2015.
- To assist with the audit program and schedule.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and act as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to review and work from technical drawings.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be analytical and be able to manipulate and produce numerical data.
- Will have a solid experience in a Quality assurance role.
- Ideally will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Educated to at least NVQ Level 3, Ideally ONC, HNC, in a QA or Eng. discipline.
- Must be trained or willing to train in internal auditing.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits including the following:
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Contribution based pension scheme