Data Processing Operative
Department / Function: Operations ~ Facilities
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state of the art printing facility in Leeds supplies Lottery scratch card products to clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Data Processing Operative to join our Game Programming Team.
The role will involve:
- Creating validation data for use in our customers’ systems
- Creating data to support our busy factory floor in processing and packing the scratchcards ready for shipping.
- Production of shipping reports and label information.
- Using a graphics package to create fonts and ticket layouts for lottery printing
In order to be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- IT skills (experience of using Excel is essential)
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- A high level of numeracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A keen eye for quality and detail
- A flexible approach to work
A basic knowledge of Graphics packages would also be beneficial, as well as previous experience of working in a data processing/data checking capacity.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: LeedsRecruitment@scientificgames.com