Desktop Support Technician
Department / Function: Technology ~ Technology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support Technician to join the IT department of our manufacturing plant in Leeds. Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds supplies lottery scratch cards to clients in Europe.
The role will involve providing on the ground IT support to ensure the continued functionality of the manufacturing areas, as well as the desk-based office PC users.
Duties will include:
- Build, configure and upgrade desktop PCs to include operating systems and software installations
- Maintain and administer the Company’s printers and consumables.
- Installing software
- Re-setting passwords and access
- Provide help and support for the company’s communications systems (email, telephone and mobiles)
- Assisting users experiencing difficulties
- Carrying out ad-hoc project work when required
We are looking for a strong communicator who thrives on problem solving and takes pride in providing an excellent service to all users and departments. You will also be an enthusiastic team player with an adaptable approach to work, who is always keen to learn new skills.
You will be given a competitive salary and benefits which include 26 days holiday, a car park onsite and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: LeedsRecruitment@scientificgames.com