Business Improvement Engineer (ISO)
Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Business Improvement Engineers (ISO certifications) to join our manufacturing plant in Leeds. Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the $1Billion pa turnover, globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility in Leeds supplies lottery scratch cards to clients in Europe.
Although based in Leeds, the role will also involve liaison with other UK and global subsidiaries to drive forward business management system strategies worldwide. The role will involve carrying out the following in relation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, FSC / PEFC Chain of custody management systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring continual development & improvement of all current business management systems and that the associated documentation is maintained and reviewed regularly.
- Carrying out internal / supplier audits, giving appropriate feedback and assisting departments and other subsidiaries with putting improvement plans into place.
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Review ongoing compliance with legislation
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of all performance data
- Investigating incidents reported both externally and internally and based upon the findings instigate the appropriate improvement plans
- Maintain and improve our Responsible Gaming programme.
- Deliver internal training to employees on their responsibilities in terms of maintaining business management standards.
In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Proven experience and working knowledge of ISO management system development, implementation and improvement.
- Experience of carrying out internal audits, identifying non-conformances, giving feedback and developing improvement plans.
- Be able to carry out root cause analysis and follow the improvement opportunities through to their conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences.
- A motivation to constantly seek improvements and challenge the ‘status quo’.
- The ability to work autonomously
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing business management systems and ISO accreditations.
You will be given a competitive salary and benefits which include 26 days holiday, a car park onsite and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drugs screening test, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau check, and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: LeedsRecruitment@scientificgames.com