Department / Function: Operations ~ Warehouse
SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Depot Supervisor to join the Chadderton based team. The Depot controls material for both production and field tech support via utilisation of Oracle and Astea stock control systems.
- To supervise the Depot Processes, monitor stock from suppliers and manage customer deliveries. Monitor technicians and internal stock locations on the inventory system. Manage the personnel under direct control. Improve efficiencies and best use of resources available.
- Supervisory responsibility for the Depot processes. The objective being to ensure that activities are efficient and properly documented that ensure that efficient Production and Service levels are maintained. Inventory levels to be balanced with minimising working capital requirements and stock write-offs
- Supervise a small team . assist with training and health & safety. Help set objectives and monitor performance
- Ensuring both departmental staff and internal customers comply and adhere to set processes and procedures.
- Deputise for the Depot Manager in their absence
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Depot is maintained at the highest possible standards.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained over the required minimum levels.
- Maintain Stock/Inventory System for SG Gaming.
- Requisition/Order Stock when required.
- Timely reporting of all variances, out of stock items / return to stock, etc. and taking corrective action as required
- Ensure the accuracy and strict control of all relevant documentation and administration relevant to your area.
- Timely and accurate transfer and recording of all internal stock movements.
- Collate orders for distribution to Technicians within designated area.
- Send Faulty stock for repair to appropriate entity
- Check all deliveries for quality and quantity and receive onto system.
- Liaise with the Stock Administration Department regarding stock queries.
- Ensure processes & procedures as defined by Stock Admin Department are implemented.
- Process and despatch delivery notes received to the Purchasing Dept.
- Monitor data supplied by technicians in relation to stock movements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Computer Literate (Excel and Word).
- Team development and people skills - strong time management capabilities
- Understanding and Implementing process improvements
- Strong people skills
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Able to work to set deadlines.
- Use own initiative.
- Fork Lift Licence (Reach/Counter Balance).
- Experience of using Inventory Systems