Department / Function: Operations ~ Warehouse
SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Depot Supervisor to join the Chadderton based team. The Depot controls material for both production and field tech support via utilisation of Oracle and Astea stock control systems.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Depot is maintained at the highest possible standards.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained over the required minimum levels.
- Maintain Stock/Inventory System for SG Gaming.
- Requisition/Order Stock when required.
- Timely reporting of all variances, out of stock items / return to stock, etc. and taking corrective action as required
- Ensure the accuracy and strict control of all relevant documentation and administration relevant to your area.
- Timely and accurate transfer and recording of all internal stock movements.
- Collate orders for distribution to Technicians within designated area.
- Send Faulty stock for repair to appropriate entity
- Check all deliveries for quality and quantity and receive onto system.
- Liaise with the Stock Administration Department regarding stock queries.
- Ensure processes & procedures as defined by Stock Admin Department are implemented.
- Process and despatch delivery notes received to the Purchasing Dept.
- Monitor data supplied by technicians in relation to stock movements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Computer Literate (Excel and Word).
- Team development and people skills - strong time management capabilities
- Understanding and Implementing process improvements
- Strong people skills
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Able to work to set deadlines.
- Use own initiative.
- Fork Lift Licence (Reach/Counter Balance).
- Experience of using Inventory Systems