Department / Function: Corporate ~ Finance
Scientific Games (the “Group”) is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Billing Supervisor with a professional and dedicated can do attitude to be part of our team, where accountability, integrity, respect and collaboration are among our core values. Role reports to A/R Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising, managing and motivating a staff of accounts receivable team members
- Providing resources and tools to team members in order to complete assigned work efficiently and correctly
- Assuring timely and accurate billing.
- Reporting billing issues to Account Managers
- Reviews team’s productivity
- Identifies and corrects any coding or billing issues
- Notifies Management of contractual issues blocking billing
- Provides oversight and daily supervisor of work queues, ensures compliance with billing processes, and coordinates training and support for billing staff.
- Assists the A/R Manager with implementation of plans, policies and procedures for the various divisions.
- Ability to make independent decisions and implement initiatives.
- Provides financial management for customers by evaluating and coordinating figures.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly billing patterns.
- Make Recommendations to improve billing process
- Work closely with Credit Supervisor to achieve jointly team targets
- Engage with Commercial and Legal Departments to ensure efficient billing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance or Economics
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Thorough approach to work
- Previous experience of working in a large finance team
- Systems Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains and Navision) Epicor
- European languages
- Previous working experience of SOX controls
- Shared Service Centre Experience
- Determined to deliver excellence
To apply please click on Apply Now or contact: Chrysanthi.Alexopoulou@sg-gaming.com