European Marketing Analyst
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Yield Management
Location: Leeds, UK
Scientific Games International Ltd is a subsidiary of the globally renowned Scientific Games Corporation, which is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Based in Leeds, our purpose-built, state-of-the-art printing facility supplies lottery scratch card products to clients worldwide.
The European Marketing Analyst provides analytical and sales support to the Global Marketing Department and interfaces directly with the Business Unit organizations by completing specific assigned projects. Responsible for collecting data, analysing data, and reporting the data in a useful manner. Recommendations or proposals from the data should be in accordance with overall corporate strategy. Work with data groups around the world in designing or revising related systems. Make recommendations and proposals to management to determine future direction. Work with management in the revising of strategies based on impact analyses and outcomes.
Principal Functions & Responsibilities:
- Construction and evaluation of accurate financial models and forecasts for key markets and evaluate areas of opportunity for SG revenue growth.
- Responsible for the development and management of a worldwide forecast and opportunity capture and modeling within our existing CRM solution.
- Collection and analysis of Global data, presentation of outcomes, proposals for strategy changes – various projects as assigned.
- Reporting of data to other personnel in the company – such as division, upper management, global personnel, sales and marketing, etc.
- Creation, collection, analysis, and presentation of critical metrics, likely on a weekly basis. Assessment of trends and feedback to other management as required.
- Participate and assist management with ad-hoc analysis, evaluating strategy, direction and appropriate measures of success.
- Lead projects independently.
- Travel to customers or business divisions, as appropriate.
Skills, Training & Experience:
- Professional experience in a related marketing, sales or data management field.
- A 2:2 degree or higher within an analytically focused discipline - maths, sciences, economics/business, IT etc.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse large amounts of data, ensure accuracy, recognize patterns and trends and organize observations into a clear and useful format.
- Must be comfortable in communicating and leading discussions with all levels of the organization and across functions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, a prerequisite with proficiency in translating data in to information and presenting that information to wider non-specialist audiences.
- Knowledge of SQL preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and Visual Basic (or VBA) advantageous but not essential.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills to ensure that multiple projects can be handled simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
As well as a competitive salary, other benefits include pension scheme, 26 days annual leave and onsite car park.
Please note that due to the highly secure nature of our business, any job offer would be subject to the following screening: drug screening test, Occupational Health screening, receipt of references, receipt of satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check and a satisfactory credit history check. We would also require proof of eligibility to work in the UK before any job offer is made.
To submit your CV, please click on apply or email: LeedsRecruitment@scientificgames.com