Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations
Location: Oldham, UK
SG Gaming is seeking a Receptionist to work in its Chadderton office. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality customer service and professionalism to internal and external visitors at all times.
This position is responsible for a wide range of reception duties and administrative tasks including assisting the Facilities Manager, whilst providing a courteous and professional reception service at all times. A welcoming impression for internal and external clients is to be maintained in a consistent manner.
- To meet and greet visitors, vendors and clients in courteous and professional manner at all times – including sign in procedure
- Maintaining the reception area to look and run professionally at all times
- Effectively co-ordinate the building badge and security access.
- Respond to internal and external telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner directing calls to other people taking messages as required
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate and administer all facilities requirements as specified by FM - including cleaning, health & safety and facilities administration
- Administrating Sys Aid System - Facilities software for logging all issues – raising, updating, monitoring and closing calls
- Organise couriers and taxis as necessary including the review of invoices
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a reception environment.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills are essential.
- Proven organisation and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Excellent internal and external customer liaison skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse information through spreadsheets is essential.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.